Really pretty! I like the vintagy feel and your crop with the new angle!
The vingette (or however it's spelled) looks really nice on this picture...and teresa is right, it gives it a vintage feel!
Beautiful! I love the new angle and how rustic it is! It's fantastic!
It looks good. I really like the angle as well.
Love the rugged feel that you accomplished with this. Beautiful job!Thanks for joining in the fun with Fix-It Fridays this week!~Angieco-founder of iHeartFaces
Very subtle, but effective changes. I enjoy what you did with this picture.
Nice job! =)
Really pretty! I like the vintagy feel and your crop with the new angle!
ReplyDeleteThe vingette (or however it's spelled) looks really nice on this picture...and teresa is right, it gives it a vintage feel!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the new angle and how rustic it is! It's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteIt looks good. I really like the angle as well.
ReplyDeleteLove the rugged feel that you accomplished with this. Beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in the fun with Fix-It Fridays this week!
~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces
Very subtle, but effective changes. I enjoy what you did with this picture.
ReplyDeleteNice job! =)
ReplyDelete