I love this, it's so sweet....
so beautiful!
Very sweet. I love brothers and sisters : ). I also love your blog title. How cute is that?
Darling photo! Makes me excited for my baby girl to grow up (well, grow up just a little bit)!
absolutely stunning! I love the B&W effect. you couldn't have edited this photo any better. It is beautiful
How cute is that? Great shot!
I love those windows in the background. What a sweet shot.
The shutters on the windows make such an interesting background. Great capture.
This is beautiful! I LOVE the lighting in this photo...one of my faves so far. Great job capturing this sweet moment in time! Best of luck in the competition this week!
i love the play of white and black through the windows and on the floors. super sweet.
I love this, it's so sweet....
ReplyDeleteso beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. I love brothers and sisters : ). I also love your blog title. How cute is that?
ReplyDeleteDarling photo! Makes me excited for my baby girl to grow up (well, grow up just a little bit)!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely stunning! I love the B&W effect. you couldn't have edited this photo any better. It is beautiful
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that? Great shot!
ReplyDeleteI love those windows in the background. What a sweet shot.
ReplyDeleteThe shutters on the windows make such an interesting background. Great capture.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I LOVE the lighting in this photo...one of my faves so far. Great job capturing this sweet moment in time! Best of luck in the competition this week!
ReplyDeletei love the play of white and black through the windows and on the floors. super sweet.
ReplyDelete